Monday 1 June 2015

“The minute you choose to do what you really want to do, it’s a different kind of life".



So I recently came across this quote that was posted by one of my favourite Instagramers Amrezy.

It really got me thinking… for so long I’ve wanted to do many things but for some reason or another I always decide against it. Mainly because I was afraid of what other people might think and what they might say. For years I’ve been telling myself ‘Don’t think about it, just do it’ but I don’t think I was really listening to myself.

For some reason when I read this quote something just clicked and I thought to myself, why the hell am I still debating whether to do the things I really want to do? … I started to ask myself a bunch of questions all of which resulted in the same answer ‘what have you got to lose?’
Nothing makes me happier than helping, inspiring and empowering people. Whether it is through the art that I draw, the words that I write or the make-up that I apply, I love to make people happy it is such a rewarding feeling. After all, happiness is priceless and I feel like everyone deserves it; if I can make just one person smile a day then my work is complete. 

The point of this post is to remind you that only you can choose what you want in life, you have the power to make changes and do what really makes you happy. And when you do decide, you will feel a great sense of fulfilment, achievement and peace.
I plan to share a lot more with you all in the future, I hope we can learn, grow and empower each other along the way. Stay tuned for more posts coming soon!

Keep Positive, Stay Inspired, Be You.


Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment